Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to the first post in my new blog for 2013! I intend for this to be a venue to share photos and projects from Kim Klassen's "Beyond Beyond" group, but I will also be including my own personal journal entries and notes from my daily devotions. I'll most likely be updating once a week, but may post more often on occasion. Please feel free to comment or ask questions - even leave a {gentle} critique on my photos or projects if you so desire - I enjoy feedback and input, so don't hesitate to say something if you feel so led.

Those of you who already know me - either in person or from other online sites - know that I am a follower of Jesus Christ and my posts here will reflect that. I try hard not to "preach at" people, but I won't apologize for sharing my heart through my art, nor in my journalling. If you find anything offensive, please know that it was not intended, but be aware that I will not hide my light under a bushel. 

I realize that this blog is a little boring to look at right now, but I will be adding eye candy in the days to come. My internet connection is sporadic and sometimes it shuts off for hours at a time, which makes it a challenge to upload.

I hope to see my current friends pop in when you can and I hope to make some new friends too, during this year of creativity, sharing and personal growth!

Hugs to All - kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to visit! I love hearing from my visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment anytime. Be Blessed!