Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Washing Dishes ~ My P.O.V."


For our first week in Beyond Beyond, Kim challenged us to spend some time really examining and contemplating our subject and to focus on varying angles and points-of-view. Also in her post, she spoke of "being present" in the moment and shared what she goes through when she washes her dishes. Very interesting and inspiring. Later that afternoon and without conscience awareness of Kim's post, I was part way through washing my own dishes and had a "light bulb moment" -- why not shoot my experience of washing dishes by hand?
This is my take of her "Capture Challenge." What you see here are various shots and angles of my dish washing process; the middle photo at the bottom shows my view when I look out the window above the sink - from the knick-knacks on the shelf to the trees across the street.
Main image was changed to sepia and processed with Kim's "Sunday" and "1412" textures.

Week 1 ~ Capture Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Met over at Beyond Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! Thanks for stopping by and saying, "Hi" :) So glad to meet you and share this B2 journey with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to visit! I love hearing from my visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment anytime. Be Blessed!